- Your first visit is complete. Plan to spend about 60 minutes on your next visit to receive the doctor’s report of findings and chiropractic adjustment. We will then do another SEMG Scan and set of X-rays post your first NUCCA adjustment.
New Patient Orientation
- The more you know about your condition, the faster you will respond. This 45 minute workshop is designed to maximize your results. Please schedule for this special appointment.
As your chiropractic team, we intend to give you the best possible care and support for your optimal health. Your contribution and dedication to your care is paramount to achieve the desired results. The more energy you put into your health, the greater the outcome. Following these guidelines will allow you to receive the best care, in the least amount of time, and in the most cost effective way.
- Prompt. Keep your appointments; set days and times that work best with your schedule.
- Positive. Having a positive mental attitude can accelerate the healing process.
- Patient. Healing IS a process, sometimes the best way is not the fastest way.
- Consult us concerning any other home or health care you plan to use during your spinal care. Some drugs and therapies can compromise your results.
- Take the steps to reduce stress in your life; stress us the main cause of subluxation.
- Feel Free to share our information with others. Your friends and family are always welcome to participate in your care and we are always happy to make room for them in our schedule should they need care.
- Hope. You are in the best place you can be in to give yourself the health you deserve.
- Fun. Smile, laugh, and spend time with the people you love.
- Faith. In the God-given intelligence of your body; it is designed to heal itself.