At our office, we believe that given the proper chiropractic care and nutrition, your body has the amazing capability of keeping itself healthy. We also believe that nutrition should be individualized to meet each patient's needs. For these reason and many more, we proudly recommend Standard Process whole food supplements.
For a basic nutritional foundation and to support your chiropractic care, there are several products to consider:
- General Health Daily Fundamentals: 30 Packets of 3 essential components: 3 Catalyn-a whole food multivitamin, 2 Tuna Omega-3 Oil-to provide omega-3 fatty acids to support heart, brain, eye, and joint health, and 1 Trace Minerals B12-among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization
- Prosynbiotic: a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health
- Ligaplex II: supports tissue and joints to maintain connective-tissue health, especially for long-term support
- Glucosamine Synergy: combines Boswellia serrata with vitamins, minerals, and glucosamine to help maintain healthy joint function and inflammation management
- Multizyme: contains digestive enzymes to support the proper breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
- Cataplex D: supports bone health, mineral absorption, the immune system, and cellular processes
- Calcium Lactate: supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Immuplex: contains phytochemicals, minerals, as well as Protomorphogen™ and Cytosol™ extracts to support the immune system
- Livaplex: a whole food multivitamin for the liver that assists in healthy detoxification of the liver and gallbladder
We are happy to schedule a nutritional assessment appointment designed to focus on your specific health needs. We use simple techniques, as well as Zyto technology, to evaluate deficiencies, and then develop strategies and personalized life-style protocols to bring the body back into harmony.
Please refer to EAT WELL, and the Nutritional Supplement Articles in our blog pages for more facts and information on the Standard Process Whole Food Supplements that we provide. Or contact our nutritional consultant, Lisa McCoskey, at Lisa@livingwellspinecenter.com. You can also access our proxy testing and ordering site by clicking: Your Nutrition Code.
The Body code & Jin Shin Jyutsu
How would your life be different if you were freed from past emotional traumas? If you or a family member were able to function with purpose and passion? In addition to state-of-the-art chiropractic care, massage therapy, and nutritional consultation, Living Well Spine Center offers several adjunctive services to optimize your health and well-being, including The Body Code and Jin Shin Jyutsu. The Body Code is a system of identifying and releasing trapped emotional energies that will promote physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual healing. Caitlin McCoskey, a Body Code practitioner, states, “We see miracles everyday as hearts are healed and minds are mended through this simple process.” Clients have reported being more productive in the work place, having the fog of depression lifted and addictions eliminated, reduction of food cravings and ability to manage weight, having a restored connection with God and a new-found ability to build healthy, loving relationships. To schedule an appointment, please click here and it will take you to the Living Well Transformation scheduling page where you will be able to set-up a day and a time that is convenient for you.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is the universal art of harmonizing the life energy within the body by using principles that are consistent with the body’s intelligent design. The aim is to facilitate the body’s innate ability to live well as it unleashes one’s capacity to boost energy, calm the mind, balance emotions, and ignite the spirit. “As stress levels are managed through Jin Shin Jyutsu, other aspects of life are restored so that one can function at their maximum potential,” reports Caitlin, JSJ practitioner at Living Well Spine Center. Please contact Caitlin McCoskey at Caitlin@livingwellspinecenter.com for more information.
Many massage therapists are trained in specialized types of bodywork which they may use exclusively or in some combination to meet your needs. For example, there are techniques and trigger points, stretch contracted fascia (the muscles’ protective covering), realign and heal injured tissue, aid lymph drainage, or restore the flow of energy throughout the body.
Millions of people seek chiropractic care and massage therapy to relieve or prevent pain and limited mobility. These two complementary forms of care, especially in combination, form a powerful healing approach to relieve pain and increase your body’s mobility and resilience. Over time, they offer a uniquely effective way to support your ongoing vitality and well-being.
Adding massage therapy to your chiropractic care program can increase its effectiveness in many ways.
- Recovery is faster and more complete when you address multiple components of your condition.
- Chiropractic adjustment often proceeds more easily when circulation is improved and your body and mind are relaxed.
- Adjustments last longer with less muscle tension.
- Soft tissue often heals quickly once it is no longer subjected to the stress of misaligned joints.
Massage and chiropractic are compatible holistic therapies that share the goal of your total well-being not simply an absence of illness. Both offer natural, hands-on, drug-free techniques. They can be used as preventive as well as restorative therapies. Both work to resolve the cause of your pain rather than treat isolated symptoms. used in combination, massage and chiropractic can help you maintain optimum health and enjoy life to the fullest.
Please contact our office for more information on Living Well Spine Center’s massage therapy options.
"The power that made the body, heals the body." This is truth, and you will hear that over and over again in our office. We understand the importance of prayer, and relationship with Jehovah God of the Holy Bible. Whether you are struggling physically, emotionally, or spiritually, we would be honored to pray for you, to be an intercessor on your behalf as you journey through this life. Or if we could pray with you in thanksgiving and gratefulness, we would love to hear your story of God's present day miracles in your life! Simply complete the form at the right, including contact information if you would like us to follow up with you. Blessings to you today, and everyday.
Health, as defined in Dorland’s medical dictionary, is optimum physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
The primary focus of our care is detecting and eliminating the cause of your health concerns. By reducing spinal stress/interference to the nervous system, the body is better able to return to health and normal function. Whether you desire relief, improved performance, or optimizing your human potential, we welcome the opportunity to serve you!
Lunch and Learn Workshops
These workshops are known as “Lunch and Learn” because they are done during the lunch hour. We can provide complimentary lunch when requested, and an exact head count is needed two days prior to the event. They can also be done in an evening format if enough notice is given. Review the options below, then contact our Living Well Ambassador, Gretchen Trubee, at Gretchen@livingwellspinecenter.com, to schedule this special service for your business!
Find out the most up to date research on women’s health. During this workshop learn how to improve longevity and improve gender specific topics on thyroid, hormone balance and osteoporosis. Dr. Terry will show you ways to avoid fractures and use natural anti-aging remedies in your daily routine. Our gift at this information session will be techniques to help you look and feel younger!
- Dr. Terry is known as a headache specialist and enjoys teaching people how they can avoid terrible headaches in a drug-free environment instead of trying to cope with the wear and tear they put on your body. Even one headache a month will equate to almost two weeks of your life every year being lived in unnecessary pain. We have the solution to 90% of all headaches! We will decode your headaches, classify them, and show home remedies you can implement right away!
- Stress in also known as the “Silent Killer” and is the number one trigger to heart attack. Heart attacks kill more Americans in the US than any other disease. Learn how to avoid the initial start to a heart attack and heart disease overall with this important lecture. In corporate settings we will raffle off a free one hour massage to help with stress and increase employee morale. It creates a fun lunch and some excitement.
Nutrition/Weight Loss and Eating for Maximum Performance
- This workshop explains the proper method of combining the appropriate foods for optimum digestion, maximum energy and also, if sensibly applied, will result in weight loss for those that need to shed some extra pounds. He also covers the secrets to fueling your immune system and eating to decrease your risk of cancer! This is a rare lecture in that we will actually show you how not to become a patient of any doctor.
Living Your Best Life
- You can learn how people are living longer and with a better quality of life. During this lecture you will learn the techniques Dr. McCoskey uses with people of all ages to live not just longer, but happier and healthier. This is about living with purpose and is Dr. McCoskey’s favorite workshop!